Car(s)
yo
1657911330780.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Screenshot_20220715-190553_Sync Pro.jpg

Sweet, an AliExpress notification! Wonder if that's the shipping notification!

Screenshot_20220715-190618_Sync Pro.jpg

Rage.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
So.

I got this text about half an hour ago.

1658163213327.png

1658163274584.png

I'm hoping that's my intercooler. Surprisingly, I'm not expecting anything else from China at the moment. So that's the only thing I can think of. However, my order isn't marked as shipped yet on AliExpress

1658163411153.png

As well, CSK isn't based out of Hong Kong, but Suzhou.

1658163471173.png

Also, it didn't say it would ship via DHL (even though I did pay $211 for shipping), but "AliExpress Premium Shipping". So we'll see. Trying to not get my hopes up for Friday, plan on installing an intercooler on Saturday, and it turns out its like an unsolicited free dog food sample from China or something...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
ooh, premium shipping!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
DHL is pretty premium...

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Alright, I'm late to the CSB3 party here, but I've caught up on the recent posts. I gotta ask, how did you all get past like the 10 minute mark of trying to drill a hole in the crash bar and not stop to think, "maybe we're doing something wrong?" 😂

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Alright, I'm late to the CSB3 party here, but I've caught up on the recent posts. I gotta ask, how did you all get past like the 10 minute mark of trying to drill a hole in the crash bar and not stop to think, "maybe we're doing something wrong?" 😂
Oh I had a hunch when I saw the drill bits. But it's what we had to work with and it would either work eventually or break the bits and be cause for a trip to home depot motorsports

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Oh I had a hunch when I saw the drill bits. But it's what we had to work with and it would either work eventually or break the bits and be cause for a trip to home depot motorsports
I'll grant you, I had the luxury of drilling mine at my friend's shop, with access to high quality bits, but it was like maybe 5 minutes for both holes. You could have hit up home Depot, taco bell and drilled the holes in less time than you spent.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Dude, Acadia would have spent at least 20 minutes at Taco Bell talking about how much he loves Taco Bell.

Sounds like a bunch of time wasted not eating tacos.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
"tacos"