GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia's Build Thread With A Boring Title Currently

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
It’s not hard to see. It dirty AF!!

Keep some windex and paper towels in the trunk.

I do. Wipe it down occasionally.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I forgot how cool that GTI was

The R will get there. It's been less than 3 months.

Here's what my GTI looked like after 3 months:

1650846021091.png

A far cry from

1650846157664.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1650846575842.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Next on the agenda is it needs new brakes. These ones are ugly, they're noisy, and they dust like a motherfucker.

A swap with @StorableComa looked to be a bit too complicated, so after brakes I'll probably grab the black Osrams. Those things just look dope.

Eventually, I do want to get it wrapped. Thought about a grey a bit darker than the Nardo, but think I want something on the blue side. Saw this and really like it

1650846813985.png

It's Victory Blue, which looks to be a very similar, if not the exact same thing, as our US Cornflower Blue.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
Jon, how much time do you think to do the LPFP?

An hour, if that? It's not hard at all. You don't even need tools outside of a hammer and screwdriver to knock off the locking ring.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Yeah some form of nardo gray and the cornflower blue are my top two contendors if i ever wrapped

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Next on the agenda is it needs new brakes. These ones are ugly, they're noisy, and they dust like a motherfucker.

A swap with @StorableComa looked to be a bit too complicated, so after brakes I'll probably grab the black Osrams. Those things just look dope.

Eventually, I do want to get it wrapped. Thought about a grey a bit darker than the Nardo, but think I want something on the blue side. Saw this and really like it

View attachment 247044

It's Victory Blue, which looks to be a very similar, if not the exact same thing, as our US Cornflower Blue.

That’s a pretty blue.

I like Porsche’s graphite blue metallic too:

1650849285737.jpeg

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I'm liking the steering wheel so much more than I expected. Might end up being one of my favorite mods ever.

I don't think Rice has noticed the extra lunch money I sent him though. 😒

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
yo
I'm liking the steering wheel so much more than I expected. Might end up being one of my favorite mods ever.

I think an upgraded wheel is a very underrated mod. It's something you touch every single time you drive your car, and if you get them from Zhong Zhong, really not that expensive. I'm surprised it's not more popular of a mod.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I think an upgraded wheel is a very underrated mod. It's something you touch every single time you drive your car, and if you get them from Zhong Zhong, really not that expensive. I'm surprised it's not more popular of a mod.
There's no other mod that you'll feel as much! lol

It does feel really good though. It feels pretty well formed, like no matter where you rest your hand to hold the wheel the ergonomics are spot on.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

Oh snap, sorry i had no idea - thanks alot, but what the hell for? Lol