GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My new mk7 1.6 R-Line

sigi_dr

Passed Driver's Ed
As promised, pictures of my 1.6TDi R-line!
It was a showroom car, so i didn't get every option i wanted, but i had a nice reduction so i'm happy with it :cool:

for the one's interested in the chrome exhaust tip visit my other topic here

Grtz,
Sigi_DR

GoSlow75

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great! Enjoy it!

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
Looks nice m8 enjoy

sigi_dr

Passed Driver's Ed
Now that's a sheep in wolfs clothing!

yea, i know..

but i like it's appearance:D, no need for a big engine with loads of horsepower, the speed limits here in belgium are ridiculously low and speedcams all over the place (on my way to work, the first 5 kilometers already 3 camera's!)

so anyway, it's a nice car and a bit different than the thousands of other mk7's driving around;)

i'm looking around to do some more modifications, planning to lower it and maybe retrofit the led taillights, so you can expect more picture's of that later on:cool:

BlueBullet

Ready to race!
yea, i know..

but i like it's appearance:D, no need for a big engine with loads of horsepower, the speed limits here in belgium are ridiculously low and speedcams all over the place (on my way to work, the first 5 kilometers already 3 camera's!)

so anyway, it's a nice car and a bit different than the thousands of other mk7's driving around;)

i'm looking around to do some more modifications, planning to lower it and maybe retrofit the led taillights, so you can expect more picture's of that later on:cool:

While I love the extra horsepower that comes with the R regardless of cameras etc, I understand completely why you would get the r line. I love the styling of the R so if I couldn't use or afford the R then I would definitely chosen the r line. I'm not saying by this you can't afford the R, I'm talking about me if I couldn't.

Very happy for you. Love the styling and colour

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm loving it

mlewando

Ready to race!
Not only that, you need a different tailgate in order to fit those upgrade. :(

OMG, you serious? That makes totally nonsense to upgrade.. So the there is only one option - VW Accessories Package (R Optik), but that's still no R-Line factory fitted, which looks perfect, like this one in topic!