GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. BrianfCheng1

BBS Wheels: Show them off!

Had a BBS photo thread over on MK6 and wanted to start one here. Today I'm happy to say I can finally start it off! Please share photos and specs of your set-up! IMG_1364 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1374 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1368 by briancheng90, on Flickr IMG_1378 by...
  2. BrianfCheng1

interior wiring from front to back.

AnYone know where I can get those "blow-up" diagrams that show how the interior trim is removed? I want to run some wires but don't want to break clips along the way.
  3. BrianfCheng1

Color match rear reflectors

Came from an mk6 and color matching the rear reflectors on the bottom of the rear bumper was a popular cosmetic mod. Anyone know where I can get some for this car? Didn't feel them on the mk6 but for some reason I think it will do this car justice. I don't like the look the the rear of the mk7...
  4. BrianfCheng1

What to do about this turbocharger debacle?

I had an MK6 that was APR tuned for the life of the car. Zero issues. Now, with all the horror stories about the turbochargers on the MK7, I find myself wondering what I should do with this car. I really want to get a tune but I don't want my daily driven car to fail without warning and causing...